THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. BY MAKING A PAYMENT THROUGH THIS APPLICATION, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT MAKE PAYMENTS THROUGH THIS APPLICATION IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT AT LEAST 15 YEARS OF AGE, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR ANY OF THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATION CONTENTS, GOODS, OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. Introduction. The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services or payments made through LA WALLET (the “Application”). These terms are subject to change by High Power Consulting, Inc. d/b/a ENVOC (referred to as “us”, “we” or “our” as context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted in the Application, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of the Application after posted changes in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after providing confirmation of and the details of your order.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
4. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY (FOR ANY REASON) AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU THROUGH THE APPLICATION. The limitation of liability set forth above shall only apply to the extent permitted by law.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Application is operated from the United States. All matters arising out of these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Louisiana without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Louisiana.
7. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
9. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.